Legacy Garage Doors Kelowna is always looking for qualified professionals to add to our growing team.
Please check below for any open listings.
Garage Door Installer, Service/Repair Tech
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
We are looking for a Rock Star installer who enjoys some service and repair days to join our team for mostly residential and the odd commercial door and opener install. We have a youthful work-hard/play-hard culture which we build through work synergy and team activities. You will work as a team of one, two or three depending on the job.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proactive problem solving
- Professional company representative
- Ability to work alone or with a team member
- Comfortable and competent verbal and written communications with co-workers & customers
- Good physical shape and health for working at heights and heavy lifting
- Willing to work some flexible hours
- Self motivated with a positive attitude
- Quality workmanship requiring attention to detail
- Valid drivers licence with a clear ICBC abstract
- Mobile phone in good working order
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Installation experience is an asset
- We offer a comprehensive benefits plan after 3 months, phone allowances and company bonuses
- Competitive wage with regular performance & wage reviews
- Ongoing training
- Safety equipment
- Staff events
- Health and wellness benefit
- A company vehicle with all required tools
- A positive and ethically sound working environment
This is a permanent, full-time position with work between 8am & 4pm with opportunity for overtime.
Comprehensive benefits plan after 3 months of employment if desired
Hourly: $27.00-$35.00 per hour
We are looking to fill this open position within our organization immediately. Please respond with your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com