Legacy Garage Doors Kelowna is always looking for qualified professionals to add to our growing team.
Please check below for any open listings.
Garage Door Installer Residential/Commercial - Kelowna & Kamloops
Garage Door Installer Residential / Commercial
Install and Service of residential and commercial garage doors and openers.
We are looking for the right individual to join and grow within our team. Minimum 2 years experience as an installer required.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following skills and aptitudes:
• Proactive problem solving
• Ability to work alone or with a team member
• Comfortable and competent verbal and written communications with co-workers & customers
• Good physical shape and health for working at heights and heavy lifting
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Self motivated with a positive attitude
• Valid drivers licence with a good ICBC abstract
• Mobile phone for communications
• Competitive wage with regular performance & wage reviews
• Ongoing training
• Safety equipment
• A company vehicle and all required equipment
• A positive and ethically sound working environment
About Legacy Garage DoorsWe are a growing company who prides itself in quality products, service and experiences both for our customers and team. Our work culture is paramount to the success that we all achieve and our customers realize. Operating in Kelowna and the Central Okanagan since 1998, and more recently in Kamloops, Legacy Garage Doors is proud of our long-time staff and our satisfied customers who keep coming back.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, reply to this job posting with your cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
References will be required if we appear to be a fit.